SME Commercial Account Handler
Full Time Salary: Up to £25,000 dependant on experience
Our client is a Chartered insurance business with an established reputation throughout the UK. This particular role for an SME Account Handler within the commercial insurance division offers a strong and stable opportunity. They are a friendly, dynamic and wonderful team seeking a hard working and experienced individual to join them. As an SME Account Handler, you will be dealing with a wide range of policy types consisting of cross class commercial insurance, including; SME cross class – liability, property, business interruption, Pi, some mini fleet - mostly package and traded online.
Your Day to Day Role:
- You will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to a very loyal client base and putting your clients at the very heart of everything you do.
- You will work closely with the company director ensuring all administration and account handling duties for their commercial clients are completed efficiently and accurately.
- This will involve producing renewal reports, obtaining renewal terms and exploring markets for alternative quotations, before producing a final presentation for the account manager to discuss with our clients.
- You will be expected to handle various mid-term adjustments, dealing with queries from insurers and clients alike in a professional and courteous manner.
What you'll need to succeed:
- A positive and enthusiastic personality, you must be willing to go above and beyond for all clients.
- It is essential you have prior cross class commercial insurance knowledge.
- You will also need to be well organised and diligent, as well as able to prioritise a busy workload.
What They Can Offer You:
- On offer is a competitive salary, career development and highly flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday allowance as well as pay reviews
- Free onsite parking
- Employee benefits
- Office hours are Mon – Fri 9.00am to 5.00pm