Full Time Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
Greater Manchester Insurance
Our client is a leading finance firm, a specialist lender with many years’ experience in funding and innovating in the accident repair and credit hire sector.
This client really care for their staff and hold their employee’s job satisfaction at the very top of their priority. As a company, they have a fantastic culture and are growing all the time.
We are seeking someone to join their team with experience in first notification of loss.
- Act as first notification of loss, handling new cases and directing them to the relevant parties when necessary
- Logging new cases on the system and ensuring a through approach is taken
- Underwrite new business using company guidelines in making decisions on accepting or declining new claims for both products.
- Providing first class customer service to new and existing clients
- Assess basic liability on new cases
- Be comfortable in running company reports, knowing personal and departmental targets.
- Review new and supplementary engineer’s reports to ensure claims are up to date
- Build relationships with business stakeholders, including Bodyshop’s and engineers by providing excellent levels of customer service, maintaining a friendly but professional manner.
- To maintain up to date knowledge of the Company’s products and continuously seek to develop your skills and knowledge, taking part in training provided by the Company.
What You Will Need:
- A working knowledge of invoice purchasing
- Experience of operating in claims/dispute resolution
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Relationship building abilities
What They Can Offer You:
- 4 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- ‘Meditation Monday’ and Monthly Massage days
- Free gym membership
- Private Medical insurance
- Career progression opportunities
- Free onsite car park
- Sociable hours.