Regional Director - North West
Full Time Salary: £55,000-£72,000 inc. bonus
North West Health & Social Care
We are representing a leading care homes based across the North West , Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire they are looking to recruit A Regional Director to ensure the business is run to meet company occupancy targets and ensuring that Home Managers are aware of their responsibilities .Monitoring their performance , ensuring they meet company requirements and implement Ideal /care Homes policies and procedures.
- To evaluate key areas of the business, continuously identifying improvements on profitability, e.g. occupancy, sickness/absence, staff retention/turnover.
- To promote the Ideal brand through the implementation and evaluation of sales and marketing activities.
- To identify trends in the business where cost savings can be made and make recommendations to the management team at regular meetings.
- To assist in the design and implementation of the annual improvement plan.
- To carry out monthly performance reviews with all Home Managers.
- To be responsible for the Home Managers performance in meeting company policies and procedures, e.g. quality assurance audits, sickness policy, complaints and financial management.
- To assist with the design, implementation and monitoring of effective development plans for Home Managers.
- To conduct monthly audit reviews for a set number of homes.
- To monitor expenses incurred by Home Managers.
- To adhere to the guidelines laid down by the CQC.
- To inspire motivate and lead their team of managers
This is a senior managerial role , supervising, leading and developing a group of home managers so its essential that you have been an Experienced Care Home Manager who as experience of business management and planning . You will have worked towards L5 NVQ or other relevant post graduate qualification. Be a strong team player with a positive outlook also you will be flexible with over night stays and extended hours when required.