Registered Manager - Gainsborough
Full Time Salary: 42000
Health & Social Care
Our client are seeking a registered manager for a 3bedded home, this home would be specifically for EBD children. This role would expect you to lead a dedicated team of staff, who are child-centered in their approach and values-led in their practice.
You would be expected to work closely with External Professionals such as Teachers and Social Workers. A Challenging role where no 2 days would be the same.
The Successful Candidate:
A dynamic leader - someone who is tenacious and passionate for the care and support of Young People.
- Significant experience managing or supervising a team in a residential children’s home
- The Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare (or equivalent) and Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young Peoples Services (or you are willing to work towards this)
- Direct knowledge of and involvement in Ofsted inspections and a record of Good or Outstanding ratings
- Resilience and passion, even through challenging times
- A flexible approach to working
- A full, clean, UK driving licence (essential for our rural locations)
…we would love to hear from you!
My client are one of the best providers within the field and always strive to have the best!!! if you are one of the best then APPLY NOW!!!!