Full Time Salary: Up to £35,000
Greater Manchester Legal
A highly regarded north Leeds firm is looking for an experienced Fee Earner to join the personal injury team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven and motivated candidate to fee earn on a variety of matters. The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to work with a team of specialists in their thriving personal injury departments.
- Dealing with new enquiries and vetting claims
- Handling an existing case load of Employers Liability and Public Liability personal injury claims including litigated files from issuing to trial Drafting letters of claim/claims notification forms.
- Resolving liability Requesting medical records Arranging medical examinations and reviewing incoming reports Valuing claims Liaising with third party insurers/solicitors
- Negotiating settlements Dealing with litigated files, both Part 7 and Part 8
- Undertaking fee earning work and providing a profitable contribution to the EL Department.
What You Will Need:
- Ideally you will have 2+ years’ experience handling personal injury claims including EL/PL within a claimant role.
- Experience with high value claims would be preferred.
What They Can Offer You:
- Extremely competitive starting salary
- Monday to Friday working hours, 9am – 5pm
- A fun, friendly, and modern working environment
- Career progression within a growing business