Full Time Salary: £37,000-£55,000
South Health & Social Care
To promote the educational, emotional, and personal development of children and young people (516 years) through the application of psychology and support. The goal of the Assessment & Therapy Services is to develop the capacity of all care and educational environments to achieve better outcomes for children and young people.
Salary: £37,000 -£55,000
We have an exciting opportunity for an Educational Psychologist to join our client, a leading Social Enterprise who has been “turning children’s lives around” .
You will be based in their school that is rated GOOD by Ofsted. Working along side the Head teacher and leadership teams, within their school your primary aims will be to:
• To safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people.
• To meet standards set out by Health and Care Professionals Council.
• To promote the educational, emotional, and personal development of children and young people by applying knowledge of psychology in working with children and young people who have experienced trauma, abuse and neglect.
• You will be working closely with Educational Management team to ensure we attain our aspirations and growth of high quality innovative educational services which are of a high quality and which ‘Turn children’s lives around’.
• You will also support the adults (teachers, staff, external professionals, and carers) involved in the lives of children and young people and work with learners to:
• Prevent additional/special educational needs and requirements developing and provide early interventions where needs are identified.
• Support those with on¬going additional needs and requirements.
This role is Term Time Only
You will need to have the following:
• Educational Psychology degree to meet HCPC registration.
• Safeguarding Level 3
• The Right to Work in the UK
You will receive:
• Pension scheme and access to employee assistance program
• Perkbox discount scheme membership
• Simply Health Membership
• Death in Service benefit
• Proactive Approaches Training
• Ongoing Development and Support