Pensions Administrator, Manchester
Full Time Salary: £Competitive
North West Financial Services
Main Purpose of role:
- To carry out the day to day administration of SIPP & SSAS pension schemes and to be a point of contact for clients/intermediaries.
- Looking after a portfolio of SIPP & SSAS pension schemes.
- Customer orientated.
- Producing annual reports & illustrations for SIPPs using OMNI.
- Submitting the online Registered Pension Scheme Returns for SSASs.
- Maintaining OMNI database
- Producing benefit calculations for BCEs for SIPP & SSAS clients using OMNI & checking accuracy.
- Paying benefits.
- Submitting the online Pensions Regulator returns & dealing with levy payments.
- Arranging investment's purchase/sale.
- Dealing with clients and advisers both face to face and over the telephone as well as by fax and email.
- Updating the Transaction Reporting System on the FCA website for the SIPP.
- Completing SIPP & SSAS surveys as and when required
- Carrying out simple due diligence checks on potential new investments.
- Establishing new SIPPs, inc transfers, and performing anti-money laundering checks.
- Dealing with all aspects of property purchases.
- Providing assistance to the management team with regards to updating procedures checklists.
- Providing assistance to the management team on updating scheme documents and fee agreements
- Cross checking colleagues’ work.
- Monthly PAYE run, and tax reclaims on contributions.
- VAT returns.