Paraplanner - Stockport
Full Time Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Stockport Financial Services
Purpose of the job
- To support the Corporate Consultants in providing, implementing and reviewing financial advice given to private and corporate clients
- To assist with the annual review process for both private clients and scheme members
- To assist and support the Corporate Director in providing investment advice and governance to our corporate schemes.
- To take responsibility for the ongoing monitoring and analysis of the corporate investment proposition, reporting into the Investment Committee as required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Corporate Consultants in preparing accurate financial plans and suitability reports.
- Supporting the Corporate Consultants in research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives.
- To provide support, where needed, to the Paraplanning and Technical Manager & Corporate Director.
- Developing and maintaining effective internal relationships with various areas of the business to meet agreed targets.
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs.
A nominal 37.5 per week - 9.00am to 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch.
Experience, skills qualifications
- Excellent understanding of the financial planning process.
- A good understanding of Group Pension Schemes.
- Proficient in potential pension switch or consolidation research
- Experience working on Pension Scheme Switches would be advantageous.
- Good report writing skills.
- Proficient IT skills. This should include knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience working in a Paraplanning role.
- Achieved professional qualifications to at least Level 4 (Diploma in Financial Planning). A candidate close to completing Level 4 may be considered.
Excellent Client Service skills, including the ability to engage clients, build rapport and