Home Manager - Colwyn Bay
Full Time Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
North Wales Health & Social Care
Home Manager – Rhos on Sea – Upto £34,000
The home is a purposely built 32 bed Residential Home. The Home is a General Residential Home for adults, which includes Mild Dementia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all CIW regulations are met and to ensure the home provides and maintains the highest levels of care and service in accordance with the company's aims, objectives, policies, and procedures.
The home will require you to build the occupancy as it is brand new, so building relationships with Local Authorities is key. You will be leading the existing dedicated and loyal staff team and will have on going Training and support. Having a transferable DBS would be advantageous.
- Registered with Social Care Wales
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 5 years’ experience of managing a care home.
- QCF Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Driver’s License essential
- Flexible, reliable, punctual, quick thinking and the ability to lead a team.
- Approachable and friendly
Hours and Annual Leave
- The Home Manager is expected to work 40 hours per week or in excess as necessary to meet the job description.
- Holiday entitlement: 5.6 weeks holiday per year (April-March)
- Generally, the Home Manager is expected to work Mon – Fri during the usual daytime hours 9am – 5pm however, is expected to be available outside of these hours for emergencies or advice and to occasionally (once every 6-8 weeks) substitute a weekday for a weekend day or evening / night to ensure comprehensive management of our 24/7 service provision cover.