Domiciliary Care Manager - Bath
Full Time Salary: £35,000 - £37,000
South Health & Social Care
Registered Manager - Domiciliary Care Services
This is a full-time permanent opportunity, based at the companies Bath office.
We are looking for someone with a strong commercial approach to support our growing service, together with a natural ability to lead, support and mentor our Bath and North-East Somerset team.
Competitive Salary + Bonus
- The Registered Manager has overall responsibility for the management, of the service in line with the company’s aims, objectives, and values.
- Accountable for the compliance of the service with CQC’s Fundamental Standards and Care South’s policies.
- Accountable to the Operations Manager for managing the care and support services.
- To develop the service in line with the agreed business plan and targets set for growth and diversification.
- General/Business Management
- To fulfil the legal requirements of the Registered Manager position as defined by the relevant regulations and CQC.
- Responsible for notifying CQC of events and incidents in accordance with the regulations.
- To ensure that the service is operating in accordance with the requirements set out in CQC’s Fundamental Standards and company policies.
- To ensure that the service is compliant with the contractual terms set out by commissioning authorities.
- To maintain a Good or Outstanding CQC rating.
- As Registered Manager, fulfil the role of nominated person under the Health & Safety at work Act 1974 ensuring the health, safety and welfare of clients and staff. To ensure that the service operates in accordance with the company’s health and safety policies, proactively managing concerns.
- To safeguard clients, form abuse and maintain essential services in the face of disruption e.g. adverse weather or pandemic.
- To manage and monitor the processes for quality assurance, staff rostering and record keeping.
- To ensure that the service reaches its full potential in terms of business development.
- To create the conditions to achieve business targets and key performance indicators.
- To manage resources within budget and in accordance with the company’s policies.
- To positively engage with clients, stakeholders, partners, staff, and office teams on a regular basis. To attend arrange and attend meetings as required.
- To provide guidance and support to the out of hours on-call team on a rota basis.
- To undertake any other comparable duties as may be required by the Company.