Case Manager - Bolton
Full Time Salary: Competitive
DMD are looking to recruit a Case Manager within the Property TPA Division for our industry leading client.
The role involves providing first class customer service to customers, clients and colleagues, ensuring that all claims are pro-actively managed to conclusion; ensuring client specific service level criteria is met. You will also act as a point of contact for client / customer queries and owning issues through to their satisfactory conclusion. To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate a commitment to innovation and a determination to provide a market leading service and product on behalf of our client.
The role involves:
▪ To demonstrate a high level of technical quality and service delivery.
▪ To provide exceptional customer service at all times
▪ Maintain an excellent degree of knowledge of Property related claims principles and practices
▪ Promote and support the TCF principles
▪ Management of SLA compliance
▪ To be accountable for the satisfactory resolution of any issues
▪ The proper escalation of claims or issues either outside license or as required by company procedures.
▪ To fully, accurately and properly utilise and complete IT claims management systems, including Case Plan where appropriate.
▪ Communicate effectively and proactively with all relevant parties by the most effective and expeditious means, prioritising the use of telephone contact, ensuring that claims are proactively managed.
• Excellent knowledge of Property portfolio
• Excellent customer service skills/best practice
• Good organisation/time management skills with experience of diary management in order to meet strict deadlines and service standards
• A commitment to high quality service
• Attention to detail and accuracy of information
• Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
• Excellent Telephone Manner
• Good interpersonal and team working skills with the ability to work under your own initiative
• Ability to use initiative and have a positive / enthusiastic attitude
Competitive salary and performance related bonus
Hours of work:
Standard working week is 35 hours, Monday to Friday with flexibility during surge and days where service levels / targets have to be achieved.