Customer Service Specialist
Full Time Salary: £18,000 - £20,500
Our client is a leading Insurer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a number of Customer Claims Specialists to join our clients Claims department, on a full-time permanent basis.
- Handle incoming calls and be the first point of contact for our customers, addressing customer needs.
- Deal with the initial notification of the motor claim. The CCS is responsible for registering all new claims reported to esure, including accidental damage, fire and theft.
- Determine the circumstances of the claim from the customer, e.g. what happened in the accident, where the damage to the vehicle is, etc, and will then instruct a supplier to move the claim forward to settlement, i.e. to repair the vehicle or to agree settlement of the claim if the car is unrepairable. No two days are the same as there are a variety of activities.
- Listen actively and question effectively to evaluate what the customer requires including the use of our repairer network, mobility and personal injury solutions.
- Deliver high standards of product knowledge and service to ensure our customer needs are met.
- Be self-motivated and take ownership for own personal achievements and continuous development.
- Understand and follow the full range of Claims processes such as general claims queries and resolution of complaints.
You will need
- At least 6 months previous experience in a customer service role is necessary.
- Ability to communicate effectively in an empathetic way to customers.
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to coordinate and plan work efficiently.
- Able to negotiate settlements successfully.
Opening hours are Mon- Friday 8am – 8pm and sat 9am – 5pm and they operate between these hours with an example shift pattern of 8am – 4:30pm, 10am – 6:30pm and 11:30am – 8pm.
Training will be carried out on-site in our Manchester office, and will last approximately 8 weeks. After successful completion of training, employees will be required to work full time from the Manchester office (subject to Government guidelines).