Adviser - Audit, Accounting and Advisory
Full Time Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Bury Financial Services
Who we are looking for:
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who already has some initial experience working within an audit or an accounting team, or a mix of the two, and wants to progress and extend their audit experience.
- Our company will provide a study package towards the ACA or ACCA qualification, including study leave and will mentor you through your qualification journey.
- We also provide a complementary range of training opportunities to ensure that you maximise your potential in areas such as becoming a trusted adviser, how to network, presentation skills etc with opportunities for progression around the firm.
- They have quarterly performance review conversations to ensure your development is on track. You will also have a buddy and opportunity for a mentor.
- They also encourage you to get involved in wider firm initiatives and have your say on how they can progress on their journey towards being the best North-West firm of finance professionals.
- You will be a part of their audit team, providing an excellent service to a large range of corporate clients and business owners, of which circa 75% of the role will be working on statutory audits, independent examinations for charities and Solicitors’ Accounts Rules assignments. The remaining time will be spent on year end accounts preparation and ad hoc advisory projects for clients.
- Your work will be based at clients’ premises, predominantly around Lancashire and Greater Manchester, and in the company’s offices.
- They adopt a flexible working policy and so some time may also be spent at home.
- You will start by building on your existing experience, working in teams to support your development and progression.
- You will start to have client contact from day one as well as working closely with corporate tax colleagues.
- As your experience grows, you will be able to take responsibility for smaller audits, working on clients on your own, supported by managers. You will also have the opportunity to work on large, more complex clients as well as supporting less experienced team members with their development and learning.
- Relevant experience in accountancy and/or audit.
- Keen to play an active role in a dynamic team and willing to contribute to the success of the team and the firm as a whole
- Passionate about providing great client service with a genuine interest in their clients.
- Great at communicating with people at all levels.
- Positive and resilient.
- Good at using your initiative and working under pressure.
- Motivated and well organised.
- 23.5 days’ holiday per annum + bank holidays
- On site free parking
- Employer pension contribution of 8%
- Death in service life cover of 4 x salary
- Income protection scheme
- Annualised hours
- Flexible benefits (salary sacrifice) scheme including a range of benefits such as private medical insurance, extra holidays etc, flexible/hybrid working, full technical and soft skills training and support
For more information please call T: 0161 447 9181