Recoveries Claims Handler, Manchester
Full Time Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
North West Insurance
Our client is a UK leading insurer, they are currently seeking a Recoveries Specialist to join their ever-expanding team.
The successful candidate will come from a strong insurance background, will have motor claims caseload experience and will assist the Team Leader in the day-to-day management and development of the Recoveries team.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, between 8.30am - 5pm.
The role also has responsibility for dealing with the more complex recoveries issues, handling customer complaints, payment authorisations and deal with referrals from the team.
Using effective communication skills, you will act as a contact point for other team members when cases progress, whilst ensuring the provision of a consistent and thorough approach to the handling of customers’ claims. You will also assist the Recoveries Team Leader on ad hoc projects and may be asked to deputise for the Team Leader on occasions.
- To handle more complex customer complaints/enquiries professionally and efficiently paying attention to cost control.
- To coach and mentor, the Recoveries team.
- To monitor the team’s performance on a regular basis ensuring that quality, customer focus and cost control are maintained.
- To assist the Recoveries Team Leader with team tasks and priorities.
- To deputise for the Recoveries Team Leader.
- To assist the Recoveries Team Leader during the recruitment and selection process.
- Act as a referral point for Advisors and Specialists.
- Telephony duties
- Answer all incoming call enquiries in an efficient, expedient and customer focused way, ensuring that the customer receives a professional service at all times.
- Resolve complex complaints from customers.
What You Will Need:
- Recoveries experience within an insurer, claims firm or loss adjuster would be ideal
- A strong motor claims background within insurance
- Strong inter-personal skills, patience and investigative skills will be essential when circumstances of potential fraud are being investigated.
- A superb approach to customer service
- Strong telephony skills
The successful candidate will be offered the chance to progress within one of the UKs leading insurance firm. As well as a superb benefits package and much more.