Junior Commercial Account Handler, Manchester
Full Time Salary: £Neg
North West Insurance
We are proud to be representing our client an Award-Winning Global Insurance Broker based in Manchester City Centre to add a Junior Account Handler to their team in Manchester.
The successful candidate will work well within an established team and help with the administration of the Freelance Contractor Scheme looking after current policies as well as managing new ones.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking for a career within the Insurance Industry as an Account Handler, which will offer on the job training and also provide the opportunity to work towards their Cert CII.
- To handle both new and existing customer enquiries on behalf of the Account Handlers
- To deal with administrative processes involved in new business, mid-term adjustments and renewals
- Ensure all requests from clients are dealt with promptly, correctly and efficiently within our client’s regulatory guidelines for compliance
- Building relationships with our client’s panel of insurers to ensure the client receive the best terms and price for their policy
- To gather all relevant information & documentation from clients on their policy, levels of cover and pertinent exclusions in relation to the renewal queries being presented
- To ensure the production of required documentation and the processing of renewal policies is met within guidelines.
- To ensure a pronounced emphasis is on the retention of existing customers and growing each portfolio through developing excellent client relationships, this includes obtaining referrals and cross-selling.
- Ensure all files are maintained and updated with all document, email and telephone exchanges
- Any additional Administration work as required
Experience and skills required
- Demonstrable experience within an office environment
- Knowledge of the insurance industry is beneficial but not essential
- Comfortable working under pressure whilst keeping a sharp eye on technical insurance details
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to priorities and organise own workload