Financial Lines Adjuster
Full Time Salary: £50,000 - £80,000 DOE
About the role:
What you need to know:
You will be required to handle a mixed portfolio of Financial Lines claims that have the highest level of complexity and monetary exposure comprising primarily of directors and officers and financial institution professional indemnity claims.
- You will be responsible for investigating the facts of a notification and loss, coverage analysis and determination and implementing the most cost effective and timely resolution of the claim and quantum analysis whilst also ensuring mitigation of indemnity and expense exposure as well as effective external vendor and litigation management.
- Timely, accurate and customer focused claim handling and coverage investigation of all claims in accordance with company standards and procedures and TCF principles including accurate and consistent reserving practices.
- Accurate and consistent policy wording interpretation
- Represent the company as necessary on external technical panels and at industry events.
- Cross border handling, including awareness of legal and regulatory systems outside home jurisdiction.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience and specialist knowledge in Financial Lines claims and coverage (D&O, FI and PI)
- Proven ability to handle complex professional indemnity claims.
- Cyber and W&I experience is highly desirable.
- Good knowledge of local regulatory and litigation procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to confidently present and be articulate in market and client meetings.
- Experience in conducting negotiations, mediation, arbitration and ADR skills will be preferable.
- Able to contribute effectively within a team environment and good reporting and stakeholder management skills on claims progress, issues and claims trends.
To discuss this role or for further information, please contact Tom O'Keefe:
firstname.lastname@example.org / T: 0161 447 9181