Residential Support Worker, Carrington
Full Time Salary: £Comp
North West Health & Social Care
Do you have experience supporting children with a range of needs?
Are you able to work a range of shifts on a full-time basis? Long days 9am - 9pm, Waking nights, 3-9pm shifts or and Sleeps?
Are you looking for a varied role where you can develop personally and progress professionally?
If you have answered YES to all the above - DMD recruitment an established Health and Social care recruiter would like to hear from you as we are working with an established growing service that are looking for passionate experience support workers to join the current team. Ideally looking for candidates that have their NVQ 3 in Children and Young People, still do apply if you have your NVQ 2 or are qualified more by supporting children in a range of settings as you may be considered for this role or other opportunities.
Excellent training and benefits package which include:
- Working with an excellent supportive team.
- Exceptional training both online and external
- Free Parking
- Sleep Rate: £62
- Ability to gain experience in all services from Domiciliary, School support to Outreach
- Holidays - More hours worked more holidays you accrued - pure brilliance
- Progression from within to Senior Support worker when you have your Level 3 £8.65
- Rewarding role
- Casual dress
- Long standing teachers/staff
- Christmas allowance towards Christmas meals
- Hours of Work up to 160 hours a month (40 hours a week) which include various shifts - Long days, Waking nights, sleeps ( call to discuss ) can pick up overtime
- If you want the chance to be part of something different, this is a role for you
You will get involved in a range of different duties:
- This is a hands on rewarding role but challenging at the same time as you will be supporting 4-5 children with a range of complex needs
- To ensure a warm, caring, secure environment is maintained at all times for the young person encouraging development within a range of different areas which include social interaction, physical, emotional, and moral development.
- This can a challenging role so a caring personality and firm understanding of each individual needs is a must.
- Monitoring and reviewing each young person and tailoring needs.
- Keep to a routine with the young people anything from supporting to get the children up in the morning, supporting on a 2:1 basis, getting them ready for Class, taking them to school, sort out the shopping, cooking meals and cleaning and encourage where its needed for them to develop
If you are passionate about promoting independence and positive behaviours in children, we would like to hear from you. If you have also supported Children with a range of needs and conditions and are now looking to join a business that has uncapped career progression.
Feel free to get in touch. It would be beneficial if you have a DBS on the update but still apply if you don't. Immediate interviews for successful candidates.