Full Time Salary: £40,000
Stockport Financial Services
DMD Recruitment are currently working on a Paraplanner position for a reputable firm based in Stockport. Hybrid work is being offered.
The role is to support the Consultants (Financial Planners) in providing, implementing and reviewing strategies and advice to private and corporate clients. This will include monitoring and reporting to clients in respect of various types of financial products. There will be additional responsibilities to provide technical and compliance support to other areas of the business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting consultants in preparing accurate financial plans and suitability reports.
- Supporting the consultants in research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives.
- To provide support, where needed, to the Head of Risk and Compliance.
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships with various areas of the business to meet agreed targets.
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs.
- Managing individual workflow and delivery.
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislativerequirements,bothinternallyandexternally.
- To provide technical guidance to the Client Services Team (CST), assisting with product specific, technical and compliance-based queries. Working with CST to ensure advice is implemented accurately and compliantly.
- To occasionally provide telephone cover for CST in accordance with business needs.
For full information or to discuss further, please contact Ryan McGoff.
email@example.com / T: 0161 447 9181