Full Time Salary: £40,000 - £70,000
Cheshire Financial Services
DMD Recruitment are working on a new exciting role with our client based in Sale.
They're a growing and ambitious Financial Adviser practice. This exciting role will see a Financial Adviser join their existing team of advisers in providing excellent financial advice to a number of their many clients. The incoming adviser will be given clients to service. You will have the required level 4 qualification and experience of being a Financial Adviser for at least two years.
- Providing 1st class advice to clients on wealth management covering pensions, investments, tax planning, savings and protection products.
- Working with the sizeable paraplanning and administration team to deliver timely reports and great customer service.
- The new adviser will be provided with a client bank, but they will be expected to grow the asset bank through bringing across additional assets where possible.
- Ability to learn and develop with the business as it grows.
- Working with the adviser team and wider business to encourage and drive changes to ultimately provide clients with a better service.
Contact Ryan McGoff
firstname.lastname@example.org / T: 0161 447 9181