Residential Support Worker, Disley
Full Time Salary: £17,500 p.a.
North West Health & Social Care
Residential Support Worker
Are you looking for a company that invests in its staff?
Do you have previous experience supporting children in a supporting role with a range of needs?
Are you able to work a range of shifts on a full 40 + or Part time basis 29 hours? Day rota shifts vary between the hours of 8am - 10:30pm plus sleeps. Available night rota hours 10pm – 9 am to suit
If you have answered YES to all the above - DMD recruitment an established Health and Social care recruiter would like to hear from you as we are working with an established growing service in the Disley area looking to recruit a Care Support Worker to join the team.
Excellent benefits package which include: - working with an excellent supportive team.
The location of this residential service isn't accessible via public transport, but the company will provide a shuttle bus service for suitable candidates but for the initial interview and on an ongoing basis if they are offered a permanent position.
- Working within a nice residential home
- Excellent ongoing training - On site assessors
- Competitive Salary of £17,500 - Employers that will invest in putting you through your QCF Level 3 Children and Young People qualification
- Competitive salary around £20,000 for candidates that hold their Level 3 Qualification
- £50 sleep rate
- Growing organisation with opportunity for development
- Perks at Work
- 30 days including bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Various Hours of Work Day rota and Night rota to meet business needs
If you want the chance to be part of something different, this is a role for you
You will get involved in a range of different duties:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children within a School setting understanding policies and procedures
- Building professional relationships with children
- Providing a stimulating nurturing environment, developing the needs of the children
- To ensure a warm, caring, secure environment is maintained at all times for the young person encouraging development within a range of different areas which include social interaction, physical, emotional, and moral development.
- Developing children through activities and encouraging children to participate in outings.
- Being a Key Worker for a child or small group of children regular communication and appropriate levels of support, guidance and care
- Involved in administration compiling reports for the production of children reviews
Suitable candidate will either have their Level 3 Children and Young People qualification or be working towards achieving their Level 3 Children and Young People.
If you are passionate about promoting independence and positive behaviours in children, we would like to hear from you. If you feel that you have worked in a supporting role with Children and the location is accessible get in touch for a chat.
Immediate interviews for successful candidates