Full Time Salary: £38,000
Lancashire Financial Services
DMD Recruitment are working with a reputable Chartered firm based in Lancashire. They are now looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team.
- Minimum 3 years continuous experience in a Financial Planning Firm.
- Minimum 2 years continuous experience as a Paraplanner.
- Achieved the Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning (Level 4).
- Understanding of UK financial regulatory framework and legislation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, collaborative working style and commitment to completing tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- High level of attention to detail.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Capable of operating in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to progress under the supervision of the Technical Team Leader.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise work effectively.
- To accurately interpret the advisers client files to ascertain the client’s needs and advisers instructions to translate this successfully into a Financial Planning Report.
- To carry out appropriate research and analysis to determine the most suitable providers, products and investment funds to meet the client’s needs.
- To liaise with the Technical Team Leader in the first instance to ensure that they are kept up-to-date as to the nature of advice being passed through paraplanning.
- To liaise with the Compliance Team in regards to work that requires pre sale authorisation.
- To prepare the report within an agreed timescale.
- To ensure that the Financial Planning Reports are accurate in regards to spelling and composition.
- To ensure that recorded data is accurate and updated on a regular basis (Paraplanning log).
- Commit to a Personal Development Plan and maintain all standards of performance as required by the firm.
- Company Pension Contributions
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Death in Service Benefits
- Staff bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Training & Development support and opportunity
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free parking
For more information contact Ryan McGoff
email@example.com / T:0161 447 9181