Full Time Salary: £40,000 - £46,000
Cheshire Financial Services
In relation to more complex, technically challenging work undertaken by the firm, candidates must be able to analyse information and conduct appropriate research to produce articulate and personalised suitability reports. This must be done in such a way as to ensure that the firm’s client and service propositions are delivered in an efficient and robust way, whilst maintaining high levels of risk management and operational effectiveness.
As a senior employee the candidate will be expected to take a proactive and responsible approach to helping develop and manage junior members of the firm’s paraplanning team.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Receiving instructions during debriefings from advisers following client meetings.
- Interpreting data obtained by advisers during client meetings.
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives.
- Providing records to support research undertaken.
- Consolidation of client needs and objectives, together with the recommendations and course of action in a written format via suitability reports, client specific illustrations and key features document.
- Carrying out all tasks in a manner consistent with compliance procedures.
- Assist in the delivery of our investment proposition.
Salary / Benefits
- 4 x Death in Service Benefit
- Employer Pension Contributions
- Flexible working hours
- Business Park location including Free Parking
- Financial support to encourage study for further advancement within the business
For more information, cntact Ryan McGoff
firstname.lastname@example.org / T: 0161 447 9181