Full Time Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Cheshire Financial Services
Paraplanner – Altrincham
Candidates must be able to analyse information and conduct appropriate research to produce articulate and personalised suitability reports. This must be done in such a way as to ensure that the firm’s client and service propositions are delivered in an efficient and robust way, whilst maintaining high levels of risk management and operational effectiveness.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Receiving instructions during debriefings from advisers following client meetings.
- Interpreting data obtained by advisers during client meetings.
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives.
- Providing records to support research undertaken.
- Consolidation of client needs and objectives, together with the recommendations and course of action in a written format via suitability reports, client specific illustrations and key features document.
- Carrying out all tasks in a manner consistent with compliance procedures.
Relevant Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a Paraplanning role, preferably within an independent financial adviser environment.
- Clear understanding of the financial planning process.
- The ability to produce professional and technical reports, to support the advice process.
- Able to work within defined business processes.
For more information contact Ryan McGoff
firstname.lastname@example.org / T: 0161 447 9181