Registered Manager, Stockport
Full Time Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
North West Health & Social Care
Our client is looking to recruit a Registered Manager to lead a team of staff members in meeting the needs of the vulnerable young people who require high levels of supervision and support in terms of developing skills for independent living, support with education, training or employment, emotional support and guidance. To sustain and maintain an excellent service that meets regulatory requirements and delivers excellent outcomes for young people and to ensure the values of the company are maintained.
- To use the outcome monitoring approach to support young people in achieving their goals.
- Having a full understanding of and implement the homes statement of purpose.
- To be a Registered Manager responsible for the maintenance of registration standards as laid down in the Quality Standards and as regulated by Ofsted.
- To ensure that services and support are provided in a person-centered way, using person centered approaches.
- To contribute to the overall development and modernisation of services, and to ensure compliance with the aims and objectives of the organisation.
- The care and safety of staff and young people when they are residing at the unit or otherwise in the charge of unit staff.
- The day to day management and administration of the unit in accordance with statutory regulations company policies.
- To promote an environment conducive to a high standard of care in which young people can participate, according to their capacity and wishes.
- To be involved in recruitment of staff including vetting, interviewing and inducting new employees.
- To ensure all recruitment complies with the correct standards and regulations.
- To ensure all recruitment is in line with the companies’ equal opportunity policy.