Service Manager, Manchester
Full Time Salary: £25,000 - £26,000
North East Health & Social Care
Our client are looking to recruit an experienced Service Manager.
- To manage teams of staff potentially over more than one location.
- To ensure that staff encourage and promote service users, who have learning disabilities, to maximise their potential to lead an ordinary life.
- To enable service users to be empowered and be involved in their support.
- To be the responsible and accountable individual that ensures that the service/s operate within the guidelines agreed by the Registered Manager
- To ensure compliance with internal and external regulators.
Hours of work:
- Full time (42 hours per week), working flexibly to meet the needs of the service.
- The position will require the majority of the role to be office based over a minimum of a 5-day week with a preference of working Monday-Friday and occasional evenings and weekends.
Desirable to have NVQ 4 or 5 but essential to have NVQ 3 Health and Social Care and 3 years’ experience within the field of supporting adults with Learning Disabilities.
Must have a UK Driving License with access to own vehicle.
Salary - £25,000 - £26,000