Supported Tenancies Support Worker, Northwich
Full Time Salary: £16,000 based on £7.83 per hour
North West Health & Social Care
Do you Drive, and live in an around the Northwich area?
Do you have experience supporting a range of individuals with different disabilities and needs? and want to be part of a WE CARE culture?
Are you able to commit to working split shifts but on a permanent basis?
If you have answered YES to all the above - DMD recruitment Ltd an established Health and Social care recruiter would like to hear from you. We are recruiting on behalf of an established client that are looking for the best support workers who like to make a difference.
If you are an experienced Support Worker but have no formal qualifications and drive and are looking for a company that will invest in you to progress professionally don't look any further and apply for this position.
We all know that support work really doesn't have a job description but to give you an idea of typical responsibilities please read on as it offers excellent benefits too.
Excellent training and benefits package which include:
- Initial starting salary £16000 based on £7.83 per hour
- will invest in you to gain formal qualifications NVQ qualifications and ongoing online and external training given
- Split shifts offered
- overtime available to work across other services which include Residential, outreach and School
- Holidays - More hours worked more holidays accrued- Pure brilliance - World is your oyster
- Progression within the company
- Casual dress
- Christmas allowance towards Christmas meals
- Staff member of the month £50 award
This is a support role that truly make a difference to a person’s life, if you have the passion and experience to support individuals 18 and over and love being involved in making a difference promoting healthy lifestyles, involved in personal care and engaging the individual in activities or taking them out to appointments, shopping or day trips, get in touch to have a chat to go through the role. You will provide1:1 support to one of the organisations supported tenancies in the area
This not an exhaustive description of duties but to express your interest apply now.