Insurance Technician, Manchester
Full Time Salary: £18,000
North East Insurance
Are you just starting out in the world of employment, don’t know which way to turn, looking for a career in the Insurance Industry?
DMD Recruitment have the opportunity you are looking for!
You will report to the Senior Insurance Technician within our clients Business Services as part of the group’s operations service. You will provide administrative support in an efficient and professional manner, all work to be undertaken in accordance with the agreed procedures and service standards. A pro-active and flexible approach is required in order to complete work. All work should be undertaken to the highest quality and will be assessed regularly by the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Data entry and providing management with necessary oversight of items at risk/out of SLA at all times
- Providing an outstanding level of quality to Clients within SLA’s. Communicate areas that require additional training and provide regular feedback to Quality Assurance and management. Work inline with quality framework and engage with QA processes as these are developed an embedded
- Provide accurate reports around SLA adherence and deliver to management and clients within agreed deadlines
- Undertake training on new activities and cross train on existing processes with engagement and commitment to develop
- Offer training to colleagues with enthusiasm and empathy. Accept feedback with positivity and offer feedback in a considerate manner-where appropriate escalating to management
- Chase information where there are gaps and maintain process documentation and training materials to reflect actual process. Consistently monitor and manage queried items of work, regardless of owner of query
Who are we looking for?
- Academic qualifications, GCSE Mathematics & English Language grade B and above
- Previous data entry is desirable but not essential
- Computer literate and able to demonstrate intermediate use of excel and office
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and driven individual with a focus on providing the best possible service
- Resilient to a busy working environment, prioritise and organise work load in order to meet tight deadlines
- Able to learn and take on new tasks quickly and use own initiative to explore possibilities before raising queries
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills with confidence to ask questions
- Commitment to identify opportunities to increase efficiency and quality
- Proactive, showing initiative when completing tasks by pre-empting issues
- Confidence in building rapport and trust with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Flexible approach to work with a strong desire to learn and study towards relevant industry qualifications, such as cert CII exams
Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now!