Support Worker, Manchester, Salford, Altrincham & Carrington
Full Time Salary: £16,000 pa + Sleep Rate of £62.64
North West Health & Social Care
Do you have experience supporting Adults over the age of 18 that have a range of disabilities, behaviours, ADHD, Autism, Asperges or Complex needs?
Are you able to commit to full time hours on a split shift rota basis?
Do you drive and have a sheer passion for care more motivated by providing exceptional care than the hourly rate?
Are you looking for Full or Part time permanent hours?
Have you worked as a domiciliary support worker or have supported doing outreach work or supported in any other arenas?
If you are passionate about care and are keen to make a real difference, looking for candidates that are confident able to work as part of a team and lone working due to the nature of the role. This is a supported tenancies support worker getting the opportunity to support both males and females within a house setting, there could be anything from 1-4 tenants within a home that have a range of needs and associated behaviours.
If you have answered YES to all the above - DMD recruitment an established health and social care recruiter would like to hear from you as we are working with an established growing service in and around the Manchester, Salford, Altrincham and Carrington arenas looking to recruit an experienced Support Worker to join the team.
Resilience is key.
- Starting salary is up to £16000 if you do more hours you get paid more
- Holidays are accrued more work more accrued pure brilliance
- Employee of the month award extra £50 in your wage
- Recommend a friend £100
- £15 towards Christmas meal
- If no sickness in the first 6 months you will get a £50 sickness bonus if no sickness in a 12-month period, you get a further £100
- Development within, dependent on the service allowing you to progress to a senior support role pay £8.65 per hour
- Sleep Rate £62.64
- Fantastic training both online and external
- The company will put you through your NVQ 3, alongside other brilliant training like Team Teach
- Full time and part time hours may be available but the opportunity to pick up overtime in other services to develop you as a person
Now we all know that Support Work doesn't have a job description but if you have worked Supporting different individuals within the community as outreach or within respite or day centres or within their own homes and are not afraid of providing personal care and promoting development and independence then we would like to hear from you.
If you don't have your qualifications in this field but are more qualified by experience and don't mind a challenging setting feel free to get in touch for a confidential chat. This role will suit candidates that drive and have passion for care. Send your CV for an immediate interview