Residential Support Worker, Carrington
Full Time Salary: £16,000
North West Health & Social Care
Do you have experience supporting Children under the age of 18 that have a range of challenging behaviours, ADHD, Autism, Asperges or Complex needs?
Are you able to commit to full time hours on a rota basis? Working various Shifts 9am-9pm, 3pm – 9pm and sleeps 11am – 7am?
Do you drive and have a sheer passion for care more motivated by providing exceptional care than the hourly rate?
If you a strong willed individual, with a passion for care and have worked in similar settings but still passionate to make a difference and not afraid of working for a company that may have its challenges but has a positive end goal and answered YES to all the above - DMD Recruitment an established health and social care recruiter would like to hear from you as we are working with an established growing service in and around the M31, Manchester arena looking to recruit an experienced Residential Support Worker to join the team.
Resilience is key.
- Starting salary is up to £16000 if you do more hours you get paid more
- Holidays are accrued more work more accrued pure brilliance
- Employee of the month award extra £50 in your wage
- Recommend a friend £100
- £15 towards Christmas meal
- If no sickness in the first 6 months you will get a £50 sickness bonus if no sickness in a 12-month period, you get a further £100
- Development within dependent on the service allowing you to progress to a senior support role pay £8.65 per hour
- Sleep Rate £62.64
- Fantastic training both online and external
- The company will put you through your NVQ 3, alongside other brilliant training like Team Teach
- Full time but the opportunity to pick up overtime in other services to develop you as a person
Now we all know that Support Work doesn't have a job description but if you have worked in a residential home supporting children with a range of needs and have been involved in proving personal care and not afraid to get involved with the day to day activities and promoting development then we would like to hear from you.
If you don't have your qualifications in this field but are more qualified by experience and don't mind a challenging setting feel free to get in touch for a confidential chat. This role will suit candidates that drive and have passion for care and will go the extra mile as it can be rewarding. Call now for an immediate interview.