Speech & Language Therapist, Urmston, Stretford & Manchester
Part Time Salary: £Competitive
North West Health & Social Care
Are you a confident qualified Speech and Language Therapist?
Do you have your own transport allowing easy access to and from sites?
Do you have proven experience working with children/young adults with special needs?
Are you looking for additional 16-20 hours to top up your current job but flexible on a part time permanent basis?
DMD Recruitment an established Health and Social Care recruiter is working with an established service and is now looking to recruit a part time qualified Speech & Language Therapist to join the team at their service in Manchester.
You will need your own transport to allow easy access to and from other sites when supporting young people.
- Part time permanent opportunity 20 hours a week
- Competitive rates of Pay up to £17.00.
- Established service that looks after its staff.
- Mileage payable when travelling to other sites
Suitable candidates will have the following: -
- Degree or Diploma in Speech and Language Therapy.
- Registered member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists and HCPC registered.
- Proven experience of working with children and/or adults with special needs including those with autistic spectrum conditions.
Suitable candidates will be confident and competent in their own abilities and be passionate about what they do.
To express your interest in this exciting opportunity, get in touch sending your CV and you will be contacted immediately for an interview.