Residential Support Worker, Lancashire
Full Time Salary: £17,000 - £19,700 per annum, inc benefits
Lancashire Health & Social Care
DMD Recruitment are proud to be working with a service that specialises in children's services, we are looking for experienced residential support workers in and around the Garstang, PR locations.
Exceptional childrens service that supports children 11-18 year olds with extreme challenging behaviours, emotional behavioural difficulties, complex needs and associated needs this is a role that will suit candidates that have a passion for care, have worked supporting children ideally in a residential setting and have experience supporting children with challenging behaviour.
Pay - up to £19,700 dependent on experience and qualifications however, the pay scale will reflect the experience you have. Sleep rates up to £78.30 and full time staff would be expected to do 4-8 per month.
Hours of work - 42 hours a week typical rota
Week one - Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday
Week Two - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
• 28 days including bank holidays
• Time and half paid at Christmas and new year
• Perk box rewards - vouchers/ shopping discounts
• OFSTED bonus - if the home achieve outstanding each person is paid 1 weeks salary
• Free parking at most services
• Company that will fund qualifications
• Supportive team
• Strive to be the best