Residential Support Worker, Lancashire
Full Time Salary: £8.72- £9.50 per hour
Lancashire Health & Social Care
DMD Recruitment are proud to be working with a service that specialises in children's services, we are looking for experienced residential support workers for our client in various locations across Lancaster and Preston areas.
Exceptional childrens service that supports children 11-18 year olds with extreme challenging behaviours, emotional behavioural difficulties, complex needs and associated needs this is a role that will suit candidates that have a passion for care, have worked supporting children ideally in a residential setting and have experience supporting children with challenging behaviour.
Pay - £8.72 - £9.50 dependent on experience and qualification however, the pay scale will reflect the experience you have. Sleep rates up to £78.30 per hour and full time staff would be 4-8 per month.
Hours of work - 42 hours a week
• 28 days including bank holidays
• Time and half paid at Christmas and new year
• Perk box rewards - vouchers/ shopping discounts
• OFSTED bonus - if the home achieve outstanding each person is paid 1 weeks salary
• Free parking at most services
• Company that will fund qualifications
• Supportive team
• Strive to be the best