Registered Manager, Staffordshire
Full Time Salary: £30,000 - £35,500 per annum, inc benefits
Cheshire Health & Social Care
Do you have your NVQ 4 or NVQ 5 in Leadership and Management?
Are you a car driver and feel confident attending meetings with professionals or undertaking assessments where required?
Have you managed a EBD Childrens Residential home or similar service?
Are you currently working as a manager but not feeling appreciated?
If you have answered YES to the above carry on reading for further information and excellent pay and benefits package.
Due to the level of importance of this role suitable candidates will be driven, proactive and have a business minded but personable approach. You will also have worked within a managerial role within a residential setting being involved in all aspects: (not an exhaustive list)
- Working in partnership with colleagues, parents, carers, colleagues and other related professionals to ensure the growth and well-being of the young person
- Ensuring each young persons care plan reflects their personality, the care and support they require, educational needs, emotional, social and culturally needs and is reviewed regularly
- Manage and Motivate a staff team - delegating where required
- Being one step ahead and in line with key quality standards ensuring that the home adheres to Quality standards set and are maintained.
- involved with internal and external QA inspection visits, Audits and Regulation 44 inspection visits.
- indentifying staff training ensuring that the Staff understand what is expected of them working to their strengths
You will overall be responsible for managing all aspects of running a Therapeutic Children's Home.
This truly is an opportunity that you do not want to miss. My client is an excellent example of how a service should operate they invest in their staff and treat them as an individual giving you autonomy to do a great job. if
Excellent benefits package which include: -
- Monday - Friday 9am until 5pm no sleeps (with additional as and when required)
- Annual leave service award
- Competitive Salary up to £35000
- Perkbox rewards
- Company healthcare benefit
- Committed to continuing professional development
- highest levels of training
- Company funding and supporting various qualifications for progression
The successful candidate will have a clear DBS and have their own transport. You will be passionate about going the extra mile and love to develop the young person service.