Childrens Residential Manager, Wigan
Full Time Salary: £31,000 - £38,000 per annum, inc benefits
Lancashire Health & Social Care
Do you have your NVQ 5 in Leadership and Management or equivalent?
Have you managed a childrens residential service involved in all aspects?
Are you flexible and able to lead by example?
If you have answered YES to the above: DMD recruitment an established health and social care recruiter that works with public and private sector organisations nationally is working with an established growing service in and around the Leigh location is currently looking to recruit a confident, person centred Registered Manager to manage a 3 bedded childrens home in and around the Wigan/Leigh area.
Monday - Friday 9am until 5pm no sleeps (with additional as and when required) to be flexible to meet business needs.
This truly is an opportunity that you do not want to miss. My client is an excellent example of how a service should operate they invest in their staff for the long haul.
Excellent benefits package which include: -
- Monday - Friday 9am until 5pm no sleeps (with additional as and when required)
- annual leave service award
- Perkbox rewards
- Company healthcare benefit
- Committed to continuing professional development
- highest levels of training
- Company funding and supporting various qualifications for progression
- competitive salary up to £38000 depending on experience
Due to the level of importance of this role suitable candidates will be driven, proactive and have a business minded but personable approach. You will also have worked within a managerial role within a residential setting being involved in all aspects: (not an exhaustive list)
- Responsible for managing all aspects of running a Therapeutic Childrens Home.
- Ensuring that the Young People have their needs met and ensuring that the home is maintained to a high standard.
- Be a hands on manager, supervising and motivating staff and providing a clear vision
- Offering leadership, managerial direction, guidance and support to the team working to objectives set and striving for more.
This role will require you to liaise with professional and or other managers. You will be the responsible person in charge of your home and also your service therefore you will work pro actively to implement therapeutic practices and health and safety requirements within the service. Actively striving to achieve the best for the young people.
The post holder will be the 'RegisteredManager’ for the home abiding to the Children’s Homes Regulations 2015 and obligations set out in the Quality Standards.
The successful candidate will have a clear DBS and have their own transport. You will be passionate about going the extra mile and love to develop the young person service.
If you want the chance to be part of something different, send a detailed CV and we can have a chat,