Support Worker, Cheshire
Full Time Salary: £8.50 - £9.50 per hour
Cheshire Health & Social Care
Do you have experience supporting Adults with a range of needs learning disabilities, autism, physical disabilities, dementia or other needs?
Are you passionate about supporting people including personal care?
Do you drive, have your own transport and are willing to commit to a range of shifts?
If you are a strong willed individual and have a passion for care to make a difference and not afraid of working for a company that may have its challenges but has a positive end goal and answered YES to all the above - DMD Recruitment an established health and social care recruiter would like to hear from you as we are working with an established growing service that has a number of services in and around the Stockport area. Looking to recruit an experience support workers to join the team.
Resilience and passion for care is key as is flexibility and honesty,.
Excellent benefits package which include: - working with an excellent supportive team.
Due to the location of this home ideally you will have your own transport, or live local to allow easy access.
- Working within growing supported tenancies
- 12 weeks temp to perm opportunities,
- once permanent have the opportunity to progress
- accomodating organisation
- Weekly Pay
- Pay rates dependent on the service
- £57.60 sleep rate
- £8.50 - £9.50 dependent on the service and complexity of needs
- Growing organisation with opportunity for promotion into roles should as Team Leaders earning around £11.00per hour.
- Various hours of work from 16 - 30 hours on a temp to perm basis
- opportunity to pick up additional shifts across the tenancies.
Now we all know that Support Work doesn't have a job description but if you have worked as a childrens Residential Support worker get in touch to have a chat, having a passion to make a difference going the extra mile is essential for this role.
Get in touch for an immediate chat.