Motor Claims Handler - Bolton
Full Time Salary: £24,000
Our client is a leading insurance firm based in Bolton, they are seeking a motor claims handler to manage a portfolio of Claims and provide excellent customer service to policy holders. This company have a superb reputation for looking after the staff and providing career stability to all employees.
The motor claims handler will demonstrate proactive claim handling skills and will be required to deliver excellent customer service. This role represents an opportunity to be part of a successful and dynamic department. The motor claims handler would be required to work flexibly and be adaptable to the department’s business needs and requirements.
- Providing first class customer service whilst managing your caseload
- Manage your own caseload of claims and assist senior claims handlers when necessary
- Undertake first notification of loss by telephone, email and web enquiry
- Establish liability when necessary
- Identify any potentially fraudulent areas of the claim
- Deal with incoming post and telephone queries
What You will Need:
- The successful motor claims handler must have a minimum of 12 months within motor claims, claims management or experience within the motor claims industry.
- Ideally first notification of loss experience
- A proactive, can-do approach and a passion for the industry
- Sociable working hours, Monday to Friday.
- 21 days hols rising to 28 with length of service (plus bank hols)
- Fantastic employer pension contribution
- Training and relevant study support provided (e.g. CII qualifications)
- Free car parking on site
- Vouchers and much more!