Personal Injury Claims Handler
Full Time Salary: £19,000
Our client are a leading insurance broker, they are seeking a personal injury claims handler to join their team.
The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of PI Claims mainly via the RTA Claims Portal whilst providing a consistent level of service to policy holders throughout the course of the claim. This role represents an opportunity to be part of a successful and dynamic department. The Personal Injury Claims Handler would be required to work flexibly and be adaptable to the department’s business needs and requirements.
- Maintain high standards of customer service
- Ensure timely allocation of tasks within department, company, MOJ and FCA guidelines.
- Manage the policyholders full expectations
- Keep Brokers and Policyholders fully updated throughout the claim
- Manage a varied caseload of motor PI claims through to final settlement
- Identify and refer any questionable underwriting
- Identify any potentially fraudulent areas of the claim
- Deal with incoming post and telephone queries
- Ensuring that all matters are handled in accordance with company guidelines
- Effectively prioritise own portfolio of claims and other team responsibilities.
What you will need:
- Ability to work on own initiative and to individual targets and timescales
- Effective and clear communication, telephone, writing and listening skills
- Confident at negotiating with an ability to influence outcomes
- Experience working in a customer service and business administration environment
- Experience of working in Motor Claims and/or insurance background
- Minimum 6 months experience of working in Personal Injury Claims and the MOJ Claims Portal
What they can offer you:
- Industry leading career progression
- Working hours will be Monday – Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- A fantastic overall package including a company pension scheme
- Holidays starting on 21 days
- Free car parking
- Much more!