Paraplanner - Liverpool
Full Time Salary: £36-46k
Liverpool Financial Services
DMD are recruiting on behalf of a modern Financial Services Company in Liverpool, this company is expanding due to growth and are looking for a Paraplanner.
If you are a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced full-time paraplanner then this may be the job for you!
- 2 years experience as a Paraplanner preffered
- Diploma Qualified in financial planning
Salary is competetive and is dependant on experience - between £36 -46k per annum.
Your role as a Paraplanner will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing technical support to Financial Advisers
- Designing and delivering Financial solutions with the IFA’s support
- Conducting portfolio analysis and fund research
- Handling technical client queries
- Maintaining back-office accurate records
- Creating and processing strong summary of advice (suitability) reports
- Processing client transactions and enquiries accurately and in a timely manner and per agreed service levels.
- Proactive assistance and resolution of client enquiries, adhering to relevant timescales and processing guidelines
If you would like more information, please contact Ryan as soon as possible - 0161 447 9181