Registered Children's Home Manager - Buxton
Full Time Salary: £35-40k
Buxton Health & Social Care
DMD Recruitment are representing an independent organisation which owns and operates a group of schools/homes for children with a range of special educational needs. The vision is to become the most respected provider of specialist schooling in the country.
Our client are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Registered Manager to join the team in opening and running one of our new services that will be located in Buxton. The Registered Manager will be responsible for a home which will cater for up to 5 children with a range of needs including behavioural emotional and social difficulties and therefore experience in this area is essential.
Person Specification (Essential):
- Relevant experience of successful working at a senior level with EBD children, or within the ASC sector
- Experience of leading and managing a team of staff
- Evidence of knowledge and experience of behaviour management
- Knowledge of current relevant legislation and guidelines
- Experience in managing referrals and liaising with social work and commissioning teams
- NVQ L3 (CYP) Children & Young People or equivalent
- NVQ L5 (CYP) Children & Young People or equivalent or be willing to work towards
- Stable and mature
- Positive Outlook
What they can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- The opportunity to join a supportive and well established team
- The support to progress in your career
If you have a positive attitude, attention to detail and a good sense of humour then please get in touch!!!!